The Psychology programme offered by Metropolitan College is addressed to graduates of other disciplines of Higher Education Institutions, Technological Educational Institutes, colleges and foreign universities who wish to study Psychology. It provides the opportunity to candidates with a degree in a field other than Psychology, to get to know the science of Psychology and its basic principles, and to place emphasis through their dissertation on the field of Psychology they are interested in. The programme has been designed in order to meet BPS criteria for Graduate Basis for Chartership.
The MSc Psychology is addressed to those who do not have an undergraduate degree in Psychology and want to engage in Psychology professionally or academically. Graduates can:
- Apply the knowledge in Psychology that they are going to acquire in diverse professional fields (e.g. Advertisement, Marketing, Business Administration, Health Professions).
- Continue their professional education in Psychology (e.g. Clinical Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Organizational Psychology, etc.), given that they can then obtain GBC (Graduate Basis for Chartership).
- Continue their studies at doctoral level in Psychology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cognitive psychology
- Research Methods
- Developmental Psychology
- Individual Differences
- Conceptual and Historical Issues of Psychology
- Social Psychology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Certified English translation of High School Leaving Certificate and mark sheet or equivalent qualifications
- Certified English translation of Bachelor’s Degree and transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Letter of recommendation / reference from academics or employers
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Other certificates/degrees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.