The Public Policy (Online) program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is also is well suited for leadership of nonprofit organizations, non-governmental organizations, and business, trade and labor associations. The course of study focuses on policy analysis, applied research and public management skills.
The MPP degree is offered fully online.
UMass Dartmouth online Master of Public Policy students must complete 12 courses.
Students holding a Public Policy certificate from UMass Dartmouth will receive credit for each certificate class with a grade of 3.0 or higher.
Master of Public Policy students choose one of the following policy concentrations:
- Educational Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Public Management
The MPP degree can help you progress within your career or move into a new career and leadership responsibilities in:
- Local, state, and federal agencies, offices, and departments
- Nonprofit organizations
- Non-governmental organizations
- Business, trade and labor associations
More informationVisit official programme website
- Administrative Law
- Organizational Behavior in Educational Settings
- Policy Analysis
- Regional Economic Development Policy
- Research Methods for Public Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 71 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Statement of purpose (minimum 300 words)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (regardless of whether a credential was earned or not)
- Copy of your passport
- Permanent home address in country of citizenship
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate that they are proficient in English. Most do this by taking the TOEFL, IELTS or a Pearson Academic Exam
- GRE or GMAT or waiver unless applicant has earned graduate degree from accredited school, or unless applicant has completed the Educational Policy, Environmental Policy or Public Management certificate program.
International22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12292 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.