During your Control and Systems Engineering MRes at University of Sheffield , you’ll pursue a research topic of your choice alongside learning in taught modules. You’ll specialise in an area of Control and Systems Engineering that you are passionate about.
- There are a wide range of research areas for you to study. Working with your project leader, you’ll learn vital research techniques that will help you to succeed in a career in research, such as collating data, report writing and presentation skills.
- Research is an exciting career path which will open the door to working in R&D jobs or in academia. Our academics work on a range of research in their specific areas, often working alongside top industry professionals and research leaders across the globe.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Optimisation and Signal Processing
- Modern Control and System Identification
- Control Research Project
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Multisensor and Decision Systems
- Machine Vision
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 153 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- First class honours degree (or equivalent).
- Alternatively, you might be an experienced professional, thinking about updating your knowledge of the subject.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.