This 12-month course is designed to provide you with in-depth training in the core aspects of cognitive neuroscience and human neuroimaging, enabling you to generate and interpret neurobiological data in order to draw conclusions from healthy and unhealthy brains.
- Throughout your Cognitive Neuroscience and Human Neuroimaging course at University of Sheffield , our neuroscientists will introduce you to key investigative techniques including functional and structural MRI, skin conductance response recording, neuropsychology, transcranial magnetic stimulation and transcranial direct current stimulation.
- Once you’ve mastered the techniques you need, we’ll give you plenty of opportunities to apply these throughout your course to test hypotheses in areas including emotional influences on behaviour, executive functioning, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy and motor neuron disease.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Cognition
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience
- Data Analysis and Visualization and Research Project in Cognitive Neuroscience.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience Cognitive Sciences View 157 other Masters in Neuroscience in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree or equivalent qualification in either a life science (including psychology) or mathematical/physical science (including engineering).
- We accept medical students who wish to intercalate their studies.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with 6.0 in the other components, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.