The content of our Biochemical Engineering with Industrial Management courses at University of Sheffield is reviewed annually to make sure it's up-to-date and relevant. Individual modules are occasionally updated or withdrawn.
- The bioscience industries have a huge role to play in the search for sustainable energy, food production and medicine. They need managers who understand the science, the technology and the business.
- Our MSc is designed to produce graduates who are up to the challenge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Project
- Bio-pharmaceutical Bio-processing
- Advanced Bioprocess Design Project
- Advanced Biochemical Engineering
- Applied Biological and Bioprocess Engineering
- Managing Innovation and Change in Engineering Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Chemical Engineering View 149 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good honours degree in science, technology or engineering.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.