As the need and scope for robots and machine intelligence in all aspects of society grows, so does the market for those trained in automation and systems engineering, especially those with a background in Autonomous and Intelligent Systems .
- The Autonomous and Intelligent Systems course from University of Sheffield covers all major aspects of control and systems engineering with an emphasis on system autonomy and intelligence.
- Autonomous systems is a fast changing area and has applications in a range of modern engineering disciplines including computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering and materials science engineering.
- You’ll develop an extensive understanding of the field of autonomous and intelligent systems, studying subjects such as artificial intelligence, autonomous agents, evolving intelligent systems and intelligent control theory.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- State-Space Control Design
- System Identification and Estimation
- Agent-based modelling and multi-agent systems
- Optimisation: Theory, algorithms and applications
- Data Modelling and Machine Intelligence
- Cybersecurity of Control Systems
- Intelligent and Vision Systems
- Control Systems Project and Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering Robotics View 62 other Masters in Robotics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent) in control engineering or a related subject.
- Alternatively, you might be an experienced professional, thinking about updating your knowledge of the subject.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.