Advanced Nursing Studies degree offered at University of Sheffield is perfect if you’re already in advanced nursing practice or you plan to be. It helps you build on your existing experience and develop new skills.
And it’s value for money: you’ll get one-to-one tutorial support and regular interaction with other practitioners from around the world.
The course is taught entirely online. There’s no need to attend in person. We expect you to contribute regularly to online discussion groups.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Masters Level Study Skills
- Legal and Professional Issues in Health Care
- Information and Communication in Health Care
- Leadership and Change Management
- Research Methods
- Health Promotion and Education
- Evidence-Based Practice;
- Teaching, Coaching and Mentorship
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 27 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
- You’ll need a 2:2 degree in a relevant subject.
- You must be a qualified nurse in your country of residence with at least 12 months‘ appropriate experience. You can be based anywhere in the world but you’ll need access to a computer with a broadband internet connection.
International3166 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3166 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA3166 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3166 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.