Advanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner degree offered at University of Sheffield combines theory and practice, and you’ll develop skills in critical thinking, analysis and self-awareness. You’ll take part in workshops using real clinical scenarios. You’ll learn how to work across traditional boundaries and how to deal with the uncertainty that is inherent in an advanced neonatal nurse practitioner role.
You’ll develop a portfolio of learning including:
- Skills log
- Case study presentations
- Professional conversations and reflective workshops
- Objective structured clinical exam
- Formative and summative EMSQs (multiple choice-style questions under exam conditions)
- Report writing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- An In-Depth Review of Biosciences and Pathophysiology as Applied to the Neonate
- Neonatal Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning
- Advanced Clinical Skills Acquisition
- Complex Neonatal Nursing
- Evidence Base for Practice
- Leadership, Autonomy, Advocacy, Accountability and Responsibility
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 219 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
- Minimum of a 2:2 in a relevant health care subject.
- You must also have worked in a neonatal environment since achieving QIS status or equivalent.
EU/EEA3500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Overseas fee : undefined
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.