In the Advanced Manufacturing Technologies programme from University of Sheffield , you'll learn about cutting-edge additive, subtractive and hybrid manufacturing technologies, spanning the entire manufacturing process, from supply of materials to final assembly.
- The taught modules are informed by world-leading research from the Centre for Advanced Additive Manufacturing (AdAM) and the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC) and you will have the opportunity to apply what you have learned to an industrially motivated research project.
- This is an ideal course if you are interested in pursuing a career in advanced manufacturing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- MSc (Res) Individual Research Project
- Professional Development Portfolio
- Masters Research Mini Project
- Technical Communication for Mechanical Engineers
- Strategic Engineering Management and Business Practices
- Mechanics and Applications of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 148 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering or a related subject.
- If you have a qualification in another science/engineering subject, such as maths or physics, or you have relevant professional experience, we’ll also consider your application.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.