This Advanced Control and Systems Engineering (with Industrial Management) course from University of Sheffield combines engineering with management practice, giving you a strong grounding for a career in industry.
- Core modules cover the fundamental and advanced concepts of modelling, simulation, control, optimisation and systems engineering.
- You'll also learn a range of management techniques, including: project management, risk management, professional skills and effective management of innovative development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Control System
- State-Space, Optimal Control and Nonlinear Systems
- Signal Processing and Estimation
- Embedded Systems and Rapid Control Prototyping
- Managing Engineering Projects and Risk
- Design Innovation Toolbox
- Professional Responsibilities of the Engineer
- Control Systems Project and Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 797 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.