The first semester sets the scene with foundation modules, before guiding you to more advanced material. On graduation, you will be fully equipped to take an advanced accounting or financial management role.
- The special emphasis on governance makes this masters ideal if you want to be a financial manager in an organisation or if you want to go into financial services as an auditor, for example.
- Like all our masters, this Accounting, Governance and Financial Management programme at University of Sheffield combines rigorous academic work with practical experience. Through seminars, group work, real-life case studies and a dissertation, you’ll develop the skills and the judgement to practise financial management in any sector. You can apply to base your dissertation on project work with an external organisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Governance
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Research Methods for Finance and Accounting
- Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 15 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree or an approved professional qualification.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with 6.0 in each other component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27150 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.