Throughout the Healthcare Management program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, you’ll enhance your managerial skills, which can be applied immediately in the workplace. You’ll learn how to formulate and implement administrative policies and plans that support organizational goals. Graduates are well prepared to lead their organizations and advance their careers.Core courses focus on two areas:
- management of costs, quality, and error reduction
- development of leadership, motivation and collaborative skills
An aging population and a higher prevalence of chronic diseases will drive continued growth for employment in this profession well into the future. Graduates of this program are prepared to advance their careers and become organizational leaders, including within healthcare innovation companies and for pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. Graduates may also find employment as health systems providers and health insurance carriers.
- Strategic Cost Management
- Healthcare Economics and Managing Healthcare Finances
- Management of Organizational Change
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- Management of Health Care Operations
- U.S. Healthcare Delivery System
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 905 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Undergraduate degree: Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended
- Official GMAT (or equivalent) test score or GMAT can be waived
- 1 letter of recommendation: preferably from a faculty member or an employer
- A personal statement (minimum 300 words) explaining the applicant's career goals and motivation for the degree
- Current resume
International44366 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22183 USD per semester during 12 months.
National31326 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15663 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State24584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12292 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.