We offer a master degree in Media and Political Communication at Freie Universität Berlin. Berlin offers ideal conditions for students to gain personal and practical experience through internships and to carry out research projects in media and political organizations located nearby.
- The research-oriented master’s program aims to provide detailed professional knowledge in the field of political communication.
- Focal points are: mediated (including digital) political communication, political communication management, political journalism in online and offline media, methods of empirical communication research, and findings of international political communication research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master’s program Media and Political Communication attracts outstanding B.A. graduates of media and communication studies from all over the world. Its courses are mainly taught in German.
- The aim of this theory-driven and research-oriented Master’s program is to provide students with detailed professional knowledge in the field of political communication.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Media Studies & Mass Media View 19 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University degree with at least 60 credit points in the field of media and communication studies (including at least 10 credit points in research methods).
- Proof of language proficiency in English (English proficiency at level B2 CEFR).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Students do not pay any tuition fees, the university only charges semester fees and contributions each semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.