At Psychology - Health and Social Psychology from Maastricht University you'll analyse the underlying mechanisms of unhealthy or antisocial behaviour using recent theories and models from various psychological disciplines. And you'll use this knowledge to set up behaviour-change programmes.
After completing your master’s, you can become a researcher in an academic or applied health setting, or work in communication planning, health promotion or policy-making.
- Bad Habits
- Practical Training: Increasing Self-Regulation through Practice
- Practical Training: Cognitive Paradigms in Health Psychology
- Planning Behaviour Change Programmes
- Practical Training: Applying Theories in Intervention Development
- Practical Training: Manipulation Strategies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Clinical Psychology View 98 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your passport or your EU/EEA identity card: make a copy of the page with your personal details.
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma if you have obtained it.
- Your curriculum vitae
- The completed Statistics and Methodology checklist
- Letter of motivation.
- Statement of completion
- Copy of your language test with sufficient results (if applicable)
- Bachelor's degree
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.