Run with the collaborative partner Diploma MSc, the Postgraduate Diploma in Respiratory Medicine allows you to apply knowledge for direct clinical benefit and future study in respiratory medicine.
The Respiratory Medicine (Online Delivery) programme taught at University of South Wales is aimed at Doctors, GPs, Allied Health Professionals, Practice Nurses or those with equivalent professional qualifications and background experience. Once you have completed the PG Diploma you could progress to the MSc Respiratory Medicine.
Students are normally employed as healthcare professionals so work/ study placements would not be suitable.
Completion of the course will enhance private practice and will help career progression. The course gives you the direct opportunity to improve patient care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Respiratory medicine – Symptoms, signs and investigations
- Asthma and Allergy
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Thoracic oncology and pleural disease
- Respiratory infections; diagnoses and management
- Wider Respiratory Horizon
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 179 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.