The Endocrinology (Online Delivery) programme offered by the University of South Wales is designed to create professionals who can independently access information and use it to critically assess, evaluate and disseminate the evidence base related to endocrine care.
This online course, run with the collaborative partner Diploma MSc, will help you develop creative problem-solving approaches to complex clinical situations and become an important advocate in the delivery of care to people with endocrinology-related problems.
Through case studies and discussion, you’ll develop a greater understanding of the management of patients with endocrine disorders, and improved critical analysis of published data and data. On successful completion of this course you could go on to study the MSc Endocrinology.
The course has direct relevance to the demands of working roles and will assist in career enhancement and support specialisation. It is envisaged that most students will be in endocrine-related posts or aspiring to such positions.
The course provides appropriate post qualification preparation for roles in endocrine-related specialist teams, specialist nursing, practice nursing and allied health professionals aiming to provide endocrine-related services in primary care. Similarly, pharmaceutical companies are keen to support their representatives in postgraduate education and this qualification will be perceived favourably in career progression and specialisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Disorders of the hypothalamus and pituitary
- Disorders of the thyroid
- Disorders of the adrenals
- Disorders of parathyroids, calcium and bone
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Endocrine-related cancer
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 182 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.