The Dermatology in Clinical Practice (Online Delivery) programme offered by the University of South Wales , offered through our collaborative partner Diploma MSc, is applicable to all GPs, Practice Nurses, Specialist Nurses and Pharmacists exposed to patients with dermatological conditions.
Each module has the same format. Using an online platform and one tutor per 10-15 students, the self-directed distance learning is guided by tutor stimulated discussion based on clinically rich case scenarios. Group projects are undertaken alongside independent projects. Reflective practice is recorded in a reflective portfolio to help students consider how the learning can be translated into everyday work and practice.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology prepares graduates for a leadership role in the field of dermatology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dermatology in Clinical Practice Overview
- Lumps, bumps and skin cancer
- Lesions at specific sites
- Inflammatory dermatoses
- Skin infections
- Dermatology in Specific Populations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 179 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4980 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4980 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.