With the growth of online activity in many areas of life, outstanding digital marketing competency is needed across all business sectors.
You will be taught by internationally recognised experts based in the Salford Business School Centre for Digital Marketing and also have the opportunity to shadow the University’s own digital marketing team. Looking at the challenges faced by organisations in a dynamic and competitive global environment, you will learn to understand the role that digital marketing plays in addressing these challenges. You will also look at relevant ethical issues, issues of sustainable development, and how digital marketing can support a wider commitment to social justice. Digital Marketing degree offered at University of Salford will develop the range of skills needed to plan, manage and implement a digital marketing plan to support a business strategy.
You will gain a highly regarded formal qualification, as well as personal and organisational management skills that will enhance your career prospects. Our graduates have gone on to gain employment in a wide range of organisations, working in areas including brand management, marketing communications, social media marketing and heritage marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Search & Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing Analytics & Strategy
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Online & Offline Consumer Behaviour
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You should submit your application at least one month before your course starts.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 282 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- Normally a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent or successful completion of the Graduate Certificate International Management.
- A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfillment of entry requirements.
- Where a student has gained a recognized Honours degree but does not meet the normal entry qualification requirement, they may still be considered for entry if they can demonstrate relevant work experience of a minimum two years duration post study and acceptable level of responsibility.
International15030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15030 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £1,350 per 30 credit module
Living costs for Salford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.