Mathematical Finance students at Boston University also have the option to graduate without choosing a concentration.
The MS in Mathematical Finance Program is focused on producing proficient quantitative experts along the following domains:
- Computational expertise and data science
- Financial econometrics and statistical expertise
- Stochastic mathematics
- Market structures and financial instruments
- Risk management
- Credit risk
- Portfolio theory and its implementation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Programming for Mathematical Finance
- Statistics for Mathematical Finance
- Stochastic Methods of Asset Pricing
- Fixed Income Securities
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We will continue to accept applications after the April 21 deadline, however admission will be on a space available basis
DisciplinesFinancial Mathematics Actuarial Science View 384 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee ($125)
- Video Essay & Written Essay
- University-Level Transcripts
International58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 18 months.
National58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.