Based in Barcelona, one of the top fashion capitals, this course will equip you with the competencies needed to design and execute fashion and luxury marketing strategies with rigorous management skills.
Practically focused and internationally oriented, the MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing from TBS TBS Education counts on leading practitioners and internationally recognized academics to give a broader business perspective.
As a unique feature, the MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing offers you the chance to embark on a Study Trip to one of the top fashion & luxury hubs so that you can discover the ins and outs of the industry.
During the course, you will also get hands-on practice during an optional 4-to-6-month internship in top national and international businesses. What’s more, a personalized coaching program will set you on your way to finding your ideal professional path.
- 63% of our students find their first job before graduation.
- 92% find their first job within 4 months after graduation.
- 97% find their first job within 6 months after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Market Research
- Big Data & Business Analytics
- Marketing Arithmetic: Data Analysis
- Business & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Strategy & Brand Equity
- Finance Controlling & Value-Based Management
- CRM & Customer Experience Management
- Communication Theory & Strategy
- Integrated Communications Mix
- Digital Communications
- Managing a 360º Communication Plan & Related Budget
- Business Ethics & Sustainability/Circular Economy
- Marketing Case
- Business Simulation in the Fashion & Luxury Industries
- Practical Workshop: Innovation & Product Development
- Introduction to Academic Research Methodology in Marketing
- Marketing Research in Practice
- IT Skills
- Leadership Project & Change Management
- History of Luxury
- Business Models & Strategies in the Fashion & Luxury Industry
- Luxury Consumer Behavior
- Value Propositions for Fashion & Luxury Brands
- Brand & Marketing Mix Management in Fashion & Luxury Markets
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
1: 30 October
2: 3 December
3: 10 January
4: 28 January
5: 25 February
6: 25 March
7: 22 April
8: 20 May
9: 17 June
10: 1 July
11: 22 July
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 53 other Masters in Marketing in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Be ≤ 36 years old on the MSc program start date. Hold or be likely to hold a bachelor’s degree* from an accredited university that meets any of the following requirements:
- Non-French, 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS).
- French, 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS).**
- French, 4-year bachelor’s degree (240 ECTS).
**In this case, you will need to take an online Leveling Course before starting your MSc program.
- Have an online admission interview.
- Provide one of the following officially recognized English certificates.
- TOEFL IBT: ≥ 80
- IELTS: ≥ 6.5
- TOEIC: ≥ 800
- Cambridge test: C1
· * You do not have to provide proof of your English level, if English is your mother tongue or if you have studied your Bachelor's degree fully in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Discount for partner universities
- Discount for triple-accredited universities - AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS
- Summer School discount
- Sibling discount
- Partner discount
- Diversity countries scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.