Based in the heart of Barcelona, one of the top fashion capitals, this course will equip you with the competencies needed to design and execute fashion and luxury marketing strategies with rigorous management skills.
Practically focused and internationally oriented, the MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing from TBS Business School counts on leading practitioners and internationally recognized academics to give a broader business perspective.
During the course, you will also get hands-on practice during an optional 4-to-6-month internship in top national and international businesses. What’s more, a personalized coaching program will set you on your way to finding your ideal professional path.
- 62% of our students find their first job before graduation.
- 91% find their first job within 4 months after graduation.
- 97% find their first job within 6 months after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Intelligence & Research
- Strategic Business Management
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- International Business Development
- Research Methods & Fundamental Business Skills I
- Understanding Luxury Markets & Consumers
- Implementing Marketing Strategies
- Retail & Sales Channels
- Research Methods & Fundamental Business Skills II
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
1: 30 October
2: 27 November
3: 31 December
4: 29 January
5: 26 February
6: 26 March
7: 23 April
8: 21 May
9: 11 June
10: 2 July
11: 23 July
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 6 other Masters in Fashion Design in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be ≤ 36 years old on the program start date.
- Hold or be likely to hold a non-French, 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) from an accredited university.
- *French degrees are only eligible for holders of a 4-year bachelor’s degree (240 ECTS).
- Have an online admission interview.
Provide one of the following officially recognized English certificates.
- TOEFL IBT: ≥ 80
- IELTS: ≥ 6.5
- TOEIC: ≥ 800
- Cambridge test: C1
- * You do not have to provide proof of your English level, if English is your mother tongue or if you have studied your Bachelor's degree fully in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Discount for partner universities
- Discount for triple-accredited universities - AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS
- Summer School discount
- Sibling discount
- Partner discount
- Diversity countries scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.