This Sport Management degree from Jacksonville State University is a great degree choice if you are interested in pro and collegiate athletics management, athlete management and talent development, sports journalism, coaching, and facilities or sports event management and marketing.
Interested in Teaching?
Are you an educator seeking to advance your career? Do you want to train coaches, trainers and sports practitioners? In addition to the general MS in Sport Management, we offer a Class A Teacher Certification Option. To qualify, you will need to possess a valid and renewable fourth-year bachelor's level teaching certificate in any area of education or a higher degree and fifth year teaching certification.
What Can You Do With This Degree?
- Pro Athletic Organization Management
- Sports Marketing and Advertising
- Event and Facility Management
- Strategic Planning and Finance
- Athlete Management and Talent Development
- University Athletic Director
- Sports Journalism
- Law and Ethics in Wellness and Sports Studies
- Sport Finance
- Human Resources Management in Sport
- Public and Media Relations in Sport
- Sport Facility Administration and Design
- Administration of Athletics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Sports Management Strategic Management View 142 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed JSU Graduate Application for Admission.
- Non-refundable $35 application processing fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities with degrees posted. (Students who have previously attended JSU do not need to request a transcript from the university.)
- Copy of bank letter or bank statement showing a minimum balance of $30,500 (U.S. dollars). The letter or statement should bear the bank’s seal/stamp along with an authorized signature.
- Submit a copy of passport.
- If English is not the applicant’s native language, the applicant is required to submit or complete one of the following items.:
- An official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report. A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based TOEFL, 213 on the computer-based TOEFL, or 79 on the internet-based TOEFL is required for admission
- An official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report.
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.