Students can choose to complete any Lincoln Memorial University Business Administration option in an entrely online format, while also selecting the number of classes that they wish to complete each semester.
In addition to the flexibility described above, our faculty is a great strength of our program. The faculty in the LMU MBA program combines extensive academic preparation, professional experience and a student-centered approach. The result is an open and interactive learning environment. In all our classes, we stress the application of the business knowledge to the real world. The curriculum uses case studies, group work, presentations, and class discussions that equip you to be a well prepared manager and leader in today’s contemporary global business environment.
Your experience will be enhanced through LMU’s small class sizes and up-to-date technology. Through several classes, our students have participated in 1000’s of hours of consulting work to community businesses, both for profit and nonprofit firms. Several of our students have published books, presented at conferences, and submitted their academic work for publication consideration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Mgmt. & Quantitative Analysis
- Business Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Economics for Decision Making
- Accounting & Decision Making
- Contemporary Management & Leadership
- Business Strategy
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 473 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Online Application
- 500 word (total) Essay Questions
- Official Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- A completed bachelor's degree with a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Minimum TOEFL score of 70
- Official Evaluated Transcripts sent through an evaluating service directly to the school - World Education Services (www.wes.org) and International Education Evaluations, Inc. (www.iee123.com) are accepted by the school.
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of .
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of .
The tuition fee is considered on a "semester hour" basis.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.