Today, overseeing a modern, global supply chain means developing and mobilizing complex international networks—putting a premium on professionals who have expertise in supply chain theory, logistics, and international trade knowledge, along with the capability to navigate these geographically and culturally dispersed entities efficiently.
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MSSCM) program at Boston University’s Metropolitan College examines the design, optimization, and operation of a global supply chain. The curriculum covers the essentials of lean production, global supply chain coordination, risk mitigation, strategic logistics management, and import-export operations. Graduates of the program will be able to analyze and improve business process flows and become confident decision-makers who will lead change and offer creative solutions that ensure prompt delivery of goods and services in an ever-changing global environment.
- An understanding of the importance of supply chain management decisions in developing a business strategy for a firm.
- An understanding of how supply chain management strategies contribute to the overall competitive strategies of a firm.
- Foundational knowledge in supply chain management and its core pillars, including logistics management, operations management, and international trade and logistics.
- Knowledge of key supply chain management issues and tools vital in analyzing supply chain decision problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management: Business Process Fundamentals
- Financial Concepts
- Global Supply Chains
- Quantitative and Qualitative Decision-Making
- International Trade and Logistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 167 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- A completed Application for Graduate Admission
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- A current résumé
- Transcript(s) from each college and graduate school attended
- A nonrefundable application fee of $85
- International Student Data Form
- Authorized financial statement from a bank (original, shown in U.S. dollars)
- Copy of current I-20 and I-94, both sides (if applicable)
- Letter of financial support from a sponsor (firm, government, parents, etc.)
- Notarized English translations of all documents not in English
International58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 12 months.
National58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.