Respiratory medicine is an increasingly important field of medicine, as respiratory disease is a growing cause of morbidity and mortality. The MSc Respiratory Medicine is an online course, run with our collaborative partner Diploma MSc.
The Respiratory Medicine (Online Delivery) programme offered by the University of South Wales is aimed at Doctors, GPs, Allied Health Professionals, Practice Nurses or equivalent professional qualifications and background experience. Completion of the MSc Respiratory Medicine course will enhance private practice and will help career progression.
You have the option to attend a series of pre-lectures before commencing the course.
You must complete an element of work-based learning.
Students are normally employed as healthcare professionals so work/ study placements would not be suitable.
The course gives you the direct opportunity to improve patient care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Respiratory medicine – Symptoms, signs and investigations
- Asthma and Allergy
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Thoracic oncology and pleural disease
- Wider Respiratory Horizons
- Other important respiratory conditions and diseases
- Research Methodologies and Critical Appraisal in Respiratory Medicine
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 180 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7800 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7800 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.