The Executive Master of Business Administration offered by Maastricht School of Management is designed for working professionals:
There are four modules each year, always in January, April, July and October. Most of the modules are 8-days long (Saturday – Saturday). The Specialization Module, which always takes place in June/July of the second year of studies, is 13 days long. The Classes are conducted at MSM in Maastricht and consist of interactive lectures, group assignments, topic related guest lectures and work visits.
The practice-oriented approach in the MSM Executive MBA enables you to apply the newly gained knowledge and skills directly to the daily practice of your organization. Being an MBA program for working professionals, the MSM Executive MBA is less about exams, but more about individual, applied assignments.
Usually, for each course you complete both group and individual assignments focusing on actual problems of an organization which you can apply to your own organization.
This not only helps you to put your knowledge into practice, your company benefits from your knowledge right from the first course.
The final Executive MBA project will be either an academic research project, a business consulting project or a business plan completely dedicated to your organization. In this way you actively contribute to improving the performance of your company.
Learn from diversity
The MSM Executive MBA Class is characterized by diversity. You share your learning experience with fellow participants from different cultural and professional backgrounds. The Executive MBA provides excellent opportunities to enhance intercultural communication skills.
Customize your MBA
To allow you to customize your MBA around your specific study needs and career perspectives, MSM offers a number of business-related and industry-focused specializations.
- International Business and Sustainable Development
- Accounting & Finance
- The Digital Economy
- Supply Chain Management
- Sports Management
- Healthcare Management
- Public Sector Management
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Digital Transformation
- Research Methods
- Decision-Making Tools
- Marketing in a Global Context
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Economics for Managers
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Change Management
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- April intake early bird deadline: 10 February
- October intake arly bird deadline: 1 August
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Executive MBA in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university as well as the transcript
- Personal résumé / CV demonstrating the minimum requirement of five or more years of relevant working experience, obtained after your bachelor’s degree
- Two employer letters of recommendation (a reference request can be sent directly via our application portal)
- A letter of motivation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Copy of your passport or your EU identity card (valid on the start date of your program)
- Only complete applications will be reviewed. Diplomas and transcripts can be submitted in English, Dutch, French or German, preferred language is English. Other documents should be in English.
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 30 months.
EU/EEA13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 30 months.
Application Fee (non refundable): € 95
- Dean's Development fund: based on country
- Academic Excellence Scholarship - Up to 50 %
- Women Ambassadorship Scholarship - Up to 50 %
- Alumni Lifelong Learning - Up to 50 %
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship - Up to 25%
- European Star Scholarship - Up to 25 %
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship - Up to 25 %
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for selected countries) - 60 % - 80 %
- Holland Scholarship - € 5,000
- Corporate Discounts - 25 – 50 %
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.