Joining the full-time Business Administration program at Maastricht School of Management means that you can enjoy all benefits of studying full-time at the MSM campus in Maastricht.
On graduation, you will receive an MBA degree that is accredited by the NVAO and thus fully recognized as a Dutch degree. This means that if you are an international student, that you may be eligible for an orientation year permit to allow you to stay in the Netherlands for 1 year in order to search for a job as a highly skilled migrant.
Joining the full-time MBA class will challenge you to develop your management skills in a diverse, international and multicultural environment. The more than two dozen nationalities represented in a typical class of the full-time, residential format of the MBA creates a stimulating learning environment inside and outside the classroom.
To allow you to customize your MBA around your specific study needs and career perspectives a number of specializations are available.
- International Business and Sustainable Development
- Accounting & Finance
- The Digital Economy
- Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Management
We have created a special optional Career and Personal Development Track (CPDT) to help you achieve your goals. The CPDT aims at providing you with the tools necessary to help you find a job upon completion of your MBA degree at MSM. Throughout the year, you will train your soft-skills and prepare yourself for a successful career. Personal development training is also integrated in some of the courses of the curriculum. What to expect in the CPDT:
- networking events,
- HR managers coming to talk to you,
- collaboration with regional corporate partners that are looking for international students,
- CV book published by MSM for our corporate partners to facilitate the recruitment of our students,
- business challenges, company visits and guest speakers,
- workshops on CV and motivational letter writing, presentation skills, LinkedIn and video resume, elevator pitch
- individual self-awareness and self-development coaching
- holistic life balance trainings
AMBA, ACBSP, IACBE, NVAO,ATHEA
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for managers
- Digital transformation
- Research Methods
- Decision-Making Tools
- Marketing in a Global Context
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Economics for Managers
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Change Management
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior
- Managing Cultural Diversity
- Corporate Responsibility and Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
Early bird deadline September 2021 intake: 1 May 2021
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 21 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university as well as the transcript
- Personal résumé / CV demonstrating the minimum requirement of three or more years of relevant working experience, obtained after your bachelor’s degree
- Two employer letters of recommendation (a reference request can be sent directly via our application portal)
- A letter of motivation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Copy of your passport or your EU identity card (valid on the start date of your program)
- Only complete applications will be reviewed. Diplomas and transcripts can be submitted in English, Dutch, French or German, preferred language is English. Other documents should be in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA32500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Application Fee (non refundable): €95
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Dean's Development Fund: based on country
- Academic Excellence Scholarship - Up to 50 %
- Women Ambassadorship Scholarship -Up to 50 %
- Alumni Lifelong Learning - Up to 50 %
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship - Up to 25 %
- SDG Change-maker Scholarship - Up to 25%
- European Fund - Up to 20 %
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship - 25 %
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for selected countries) - 80-60%
- Corporate Discounts - 25 – 50 %
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.