Occupational Therapy from Saint Louis University includes undergraduate students in the occupational science program have a seamless, direct entry to the graduate-level occupational therapy master's program if all of the academic and professional behavior requirements of the undergraduate program are successfully completed.
Upon completion of an accredited educational program and receiving a master’s degree or entry-level clinical doctorate degree in occupational therapy, graduates are required to successfully pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) examination. After successfully completing this exam and obtaining licensure, students will be an occupational therapist, registered (OTR).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Gross Anatomy
- Professional Development
- Neuroscience in Occupational Therapy
- Policy & Administration
- Problem-Based Learning in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy in Mental Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Neuroscience Health Sciences View 338 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Have completed nine prerequisite courses, earning a minimum cumulative 3.20 GPA
- Official transcripts
- Two professional letters of reference
- Personal essay up to 500 words, which should be a discussion of experiences in the field and reasons why you are interested in pursuing a degree in occupational therapy
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency
- Proof of financial support
- Complete an Online Application
International40900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20450 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National40900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20450 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.