About Nursing (Clinical Nurse Leader) from Saint Louis University
Nursing (Clinical Nurse Leader) from Saint Louis University is a non-advanced practice option that will prepare you to function as a master's prepared clinical nurse leader. The program is offered online in a part-time format and may be completed in as few as five semesters.
In addition, upon completion of the program, graduates from SLU's Master of Science in Nursing (Clinical Nurse Leader) program will be eligible to sit for the clinical nurse leader exam offered by American Association of Colleges of Nursing Commission on Nurse Certification.
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Health Promotion
- Gen Research Methods
- Advanced Assessment and Clinical Decision Making
- Health Care Systems & Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Nursing View 46 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited college or university.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
- Application form and fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of current unencumbered Registered Nurse license.
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency
- Proof of financial support
International18400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.