Nursing (Clinical Nurse Leader) from Saint Louis University is a non-advanced practice option that will prepare you to function as a master's prepared clinical nurse leader. The program is offered online in a part-time format and may be completed in as few as five semesters.
In addition, upon completion of the program, graduates from SLU's Master of Science in Nursing (Clinical Nurse Leader) program will be eligible to sit for the clinical nurse leader exam offered by American Association of Colleges of Nursing Commission on Nurse Certification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Health Promotion
- Health Care Systems & Policy
- Advanced Assessment and Clinical Decision Making
- Gen Research Methods
- Informatics and Quality Improvement
- Ethics in Nursing& Health Care
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Clinical Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Nursing View 234 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited college or university.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
- Application form and fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of current unencumbered Registered Nurse license.
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency
- Proof of financial support
International1120 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1120 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1120 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1120 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.