You will develop a detailed understanding of consumer motivations and habits, and you will explore ways to increase brand loyalty and market share through the use of the latest digital technologies and platforms across all marketing channels at this Marketing and Digital Strategy from Leeds Beckett University . This extensive theoretical and practical knowledge will provide you with a valuable skill set and will ensure you can make a significant and measurable contribution to your employer's profitability.
In preparation for a successful career as a strategically minded digital marketer, you will either research and write your dissertation to gain an in-depth knowledge of your area of interest or you will manage a live commercial project.
As a digital and strategic marketing specialist, you will stand out from the crowd when applying for roles such as digital marketing manager, marketing manager, sales manager or business development manager in organisations across all sectors. If you are interested in an academic career, you could also progress to a PhD.
- Digital strategist
- Marketing manager
- Business development manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Strategy
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Communication Strategy
- Strategic Brand Management
- Social Media Marketing & Management
- Marketing Metrics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 308 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should have at least a second class honours degree in a cognate subject of Business and Marketing, this must include at least 80 credits from marketing modules. If you have 12 months work experience in a Marketing role and the CIM Diploma, then this can be a second class honours degree in any discipline.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PT UK: £888 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.