Your challenge is not to become an expert in all fields, or an artificial intelligence expert but to acquire a large set of skills and develop a global scope including but not limited to: data, new technologies, managing disruptions, soft skills required by new process and know how.
As a student of the Msc in Health Management & Data Intelligence program from emlyon business school , you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Careers Services Departments from both schools will provide all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community. (Events include company visits, conferences and expert panels, finance careers days, vocation days, jobs to change the world...)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost accounting
- The healthcare ecosystem
- Economy and Sociology of health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Administration Data Science & Big Data Health Informatics View 5 other Masters in Health Administration in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply for the MSc in Health Management & Data Intelligence:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac+3 (limited to 30% of the cohort)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National16600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.