The Medical Education (Online Delivery) programme offered by the University of South Wales is specially developed for busy healthcare professionals such as Doctors, GPs, healthcare professionals and those with related undergraduate degrees such as pharmacists. The MSc in Medical Education course offers progression from the Postgraduate Diploma for individuals who are interested in developing a critical knowledge and understanding and application of medical education.
The MSc in Medical Education course offers progression from the Postgraduate Diploma for individuals who are interested in developing a critical knowledge and understanding and application of medical education.
The course will provide healthcare professionals with the theory needed to prepare current and future generations of healthcare professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Module One: Research Methodologies and Critical Appraisal. This module aims to help students recognise, understand, interpret and apply methods used in healthcare research and critically appraise the various methodologies specific to Medical Education research
- Module Two: Professional Project: Medical Education. To produce the professional project, students continue to use the online course; however much of the work is self-directed
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Human Medicine Health Sciences View 313 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.