About Endodontics from Saint Louis University
Dentistry - Endodontics from Saint Louis University courses include preclinical endodontic technique, literature review, preclinical teaching practicum, clinical teaching practicum, pulp biology, concepts in biomedical science, principles of endodontic surgery, American Board of Endodontics review, clinical endodontics and thesis research.
Our goal is to prepare the graduate to pursue a career of many possibilities: as a clinician with a practice limited to endodontics, as a researcher or as a teacher of endodontics.
- Ethics for Research Scientists
- Pain: Anatomy, Physiology, Psychology, Treatment
- Advanced Oral Microbiology
- Ethics and Dentistry
- Statistical Inference
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Dentistry View 783 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Saint Louis University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The prerequisite for matriculation in any CADE dental training program is the possession of a D.D.S., D.M.D., or equivalent general dental degree.
- Students must have successfully passed a regional dental board examination and established eligibility for dental licensure in Missouri.
- Online application through ADEA Postdoctoral Application Support Service (ADEA PASS)
- Three letters of recommendation
- DAT scores
- National board score test results (not required for international applicants)
- Biographical goals statement
- Curriculum vitae or résumé
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency
- Proof of financial support
International40660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20330 USD per semester during 36 months.
National40660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20330 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.