Dentistry - Endodontics from Saint Louis University courses include preclinical endodontic technique, literature review, preclinical teaching practicum, clinical teaching practicum, pulp biology, concepts in biomedical science, principles of endodontic surgery, American Board of Endodontics review, clinical endodontics and thesis research.
Our goal is to prepare the graduate to pursue a career of many possibilities: as a clinician with a practice limited to endodontics, as a researcher or as a teacher of endodontics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics and Dentistry
- Statistical Inference
- Bone and Periodontal Physiology
- Advanced Oral Medicine
- Multidisciplinary & Evidence Based Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- Clinical Immunology
- Dental Therapeutic
- Advanced Head and Neck Anatomy
- Pulp Biology
- Review of Inflammation for Endodontics (o
- Concepts in Biomedical Science
- Principals of Endodontic Surgery
- American Board of Endodontics Review
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Dentistry View 285 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The prerequisite for matriculation in any CADE dental training program is the possession of a D.D.S., D.M.D., or equivalent general dental degree.
- Students must have successfully passed a regional dental board examination and established eligibility for dental licensure in Missouri.
- Online application through ADEA Postdoctoral Application Support Service (ADEA PASS)
- Three letters of recommendation
- DAT scores
- National board score test results (not required for international applicants)
- Biographical goals statement
- Curriculum vitae or résumé
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency
- Proof of financial support
International39600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19800 USD per semester during 36 months.
National39600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19800 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.