About Anatomy at Saint Louis University
Students receive instruction from a diverse team of award-winning clinical anatomists dedicated to teaching and training. Students also have the opportunity to pursue research projects with a dedicated scientific support staff to assist them. Many students present their research at local and national scientific conferences.
There are two options for a master’s degree in anatomy: thesis and project.
The thesis option provides advanced training in anatomy for individuals interested in teaching fundamental courses in anatomy and serves as an introduction to biomedical research. It is also appropriate for those whose main interests are in related fields such as medicine or the allied health professions. A total of 30 credits, including six credits of thesis research, are required for graduation.
Possible careers for graduates with a degree in anatomy include medical doctor, allied health professional and university professor.
- Human Gross Anatomy
- Human Histology and Ultrastructure
- Human Embryology
- Human Systems Neurobiology
- Human Systems Physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
SLU will continue accepting applications while space is available.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 1518 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Complete an online application.
- If you are applying to enter SLU as a first-time, freshman student, we’ll also ask you to complete an essay.
- There is no application fee to apply for undergraduate admission to SLU.
- Send transcripts of all secondary work.
- Submit proof of your English language proficiency.
- These are scores from any standardized test you may have taken to prepare for college- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, SAT, ACT or Duolingo score. All of our international applicants are required to demonstrate their English proficiency, and these tests can help us make that determination.
- If you do not meet SLU’s direct entry requirements, we encourage you to apply to the Pathway or English Language programs offered by INTO Saint Louis University.
International36600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.