World leading aircraft manufacturers predict the number of in-service commercial aircraft doubling to over 43,500 in the next 20 years.
By taking the Aviation Engineering and Management programme from University of South Wales , you’ll develop key problem-solving skills within the field of aviation including airlines, corporate aviation, general aviation, component manufacturing organisations, and related industries, and civil aviation governmental agencies. You’ll gain an understanding of the various complexities facing aviation businesses through a breadth of industry related modules. Your studies will also cover a wide variety of tools, techniques, and research methods, and how they may be applied to research and solve real-life problems within the aviation industry.
Aerospace engineering is an area where demand exceeds supply. As a highly skilled professional in aircraft maintenance engineering, you will be well placed to gain employment in this challenging industry. The aircraft industry is truly international, so there is demand not only in the UK, but throughout the world.
Careers available after graduation include aircraft maintenance planning, engineering, materials, quality assurance or compliance, technical services, logistics, NDT, method and process technical engineering, aircraft or engine leasing, aviation sales, aviation safety, reliability and maintainability, operations and planning, airworthiness, technical support, aircraft surveying, lean maintenance, certification, production planning and control.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aircraft Management and Operations
- Condition Monitoring and Non-Destructive Testing
- Human Engineering
- Lean Maintenance Operations and Certification
- Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering Management
- Strategic Leadership and Management for Engineers
- Research Methods for Engineers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Engineering Management View 178 other Masters in Engineering Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2:2 Honours degree in a related engineering discipline e.g. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Aircraft Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with relevant Aircraft experience, Electrical & Electronic Engineering with relevant Aircraft experience
- or if you are an EASA licensed engineer with five years relevant industrial experience and relevant academic qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.