Studying the Agri-Food Business Management degree from Estonian University of Life Sciences will give you
- insights by the leaders of the most successful agricultural and food businesses and organizations in the Baltic States;
- competencies to perform successfully in the entire Baltic region and internationally;
- network with the current and future leaders of agricultural and food businesses in the Baltic States;
- experience cultural and business diversity of the three Baltic States.
After completing the curriculum successfully, the student can:
- demonstrate knowledge of contemporary theory and techniques of economics and business administration;
- demonstrate in-depth knowledge of agricultural value chains;
- utilize scientific research in business administration;
- develop an ethical and socially responsible corporate culture through human resource management;
- evaluate investments and design corporate financial policy;
- understand the role of innovation and manage innovation process in their organisation;
- evaluate competitive situation in their field of operation;
- identify gap in existing knowledge, products and services and need for research;
- design a research plan to solve practical problems in their field of operation;
- apply acquired knowledge in writing master thesis;
Our alumni will find employment and career prospects in agriculture, food industry, input supply, wholesales, retail sales, and other agriculture, food and bioeconomy related fields.
- Agri-food economics, policy and bioeconomy
- Research strategies and methods
- Managerial accounting and control
- Finance management
- Corporate culture and human resource development
- Cooperative management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- April 11 - non-EU candidates
- May 31 - EU, UK, Georgian and Turkish candidates
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Agribusiness Agriculture
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in business management, economics or related fields from a recognized and accredited university. In order to qualify for the studies at the Estonian University of Life Sciences, an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible CGPA during his/her last studies.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree or professional Bachelor’s degree in other specialties are expected to have basic knowledge in management and economics and be prepared to undertake extra self-learning.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tartu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.