Highlights of the Public, Nonprofit Management and Policy program at New York University
- Engaged and influential faculty members who encourage you to test the skills and ideas you develop in the classroom against your real-world professional experiences—and vice versa.
- Critical analytic skills and frameworks in management, finance, and policy that you'll need to successfully make an impact across sectors, fields, and policy arenas.
- A powerful community whose members can connect you to key organizations, contacts, and career opportunities worldwide.
- The option to pick electives by issue, as well as by specialization.
- Flexibility for full- or part-time students, with options to switch between the two. Earn your degree in two years full-time, or 3-4 years part-time.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistical Methods for Public, Nonprofit, and Health Management
- Microeconomics for Public Management, Planning, and Policy Analysis
- Management and Leadership
- Financial Management for Public, Nonprofit, and Health Organizations
- Introduction to Public Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 517 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International22320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11160 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National22320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11160 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.