- is based on the development of the market of corporate information systems and platform solutions for automation of applied and business processes. The implementation of enterprise-level information systems requires an integrated approach to analyzing business and applied processes, justifying the choice of technological platforms and configurations, design solutions developing and information processes organizing.
- trains specialists who are ready to develop and integrate information systems into the business and application processes of the enterprise.
Analysts in the field of information systems, engineers for the implementation of IT solutions, developers of configurations of corporate information systems, project managers for the development and implementation of information systems for enterprises; managers and specialists of IT departments of companies that carry out work on the creation and support of IT infrastructure, the management of projects for implementing information systems on the part of the customer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Models for Business Processes and Services
- Data Warehouse Techniques and Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Modeling Applications
- Research Methods of Business Information Systems
- Integrated Electronic Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Please note that obtaining an invitation and a visa will take at least a month. We ask you to apply for the Master’s program before July 15, in order to take the entrance exams and receive your documents in due time.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 23 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Applied Informatics and/or Computer Science or relevant fields with good and excellent grades.
- For admission to the partner university, IELTS or TOEFL may be required
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3008 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3008 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2786 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2786 EUR per year during 24 months.
251,000 rubles for Russian students
- 271,000 rubles for international students
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.