This postgraduate course will help you deliver best practice in the workplace, whether that is private, public or third sector, and enable you to motivate, inspire and manage effectively.
The Management programme from University of South Wales offers you the opportunity to study across a broad range of business disciplines and functions. Through a tailored programme of study, you will learn to think critically about how businesses run, while also gaining an insight into why organisations are structured and function in a particular way. You will also examine changing trends in strategic thinking to develop a holistic understanding of how organisations interact with their environments in the face of rapid and discontinuous change.
Gaining a Masters qualification in management can accelerate your career prospects. As a management graduate you will possess an advanced knowledge and understanding of management theory and, due to the very nature of business, will be able to apply this to complex issues in many sectors of industry and commerce.
Whether you are starting out, or already in an established management position, the knowledge and skills gained throughout the MSc Management course will enable you to become an attractive candidate to employers. Graduates may also progress on to a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), PhD or research degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management Theories
- Issues in International Management
- Managing Digital Transformation
- Strategic Operations Management and Operational Research
- Research Methods
- Dissertation Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Innovation Management Strategic Management View 1555 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Wales and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To be admitted for the MSc Management course, candidates will normally be required to have a minimum UK 2nd class honours degree or recognised international equivalent qualification. Relevant work experience can also be taken into account and all applicants would be considered on an individual basis.
- In all cases, the University will satisfy itself that a candidate is of the required academic standard to complete the programme of study proposed and is able to meet University’s English Language requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.