Students at the Data Analytics and Business Computing MSc program from New York University will learn how to use a data-driven approach to solve business challenges in the era of big data.
With the interdisciplinary nature of business analytics, our program offers a broad yet rigorous curriculum in business (finance, marketing, revenue management, operations), data science (statistics, econometrics, data mining, data visualization), and management science (optimization, stochastic modeling, simulation). We emphasize both quantitative and technical methods and their applications in different functional areas in business. Students will benefit from the extensive industry experience of our faculty and seasoned professionals in the field.
- Develop data-analytic thinking and acquire knowledge of various quantitative and technical methods to make better business decisions and derive values.
- Learn how to effectively deal with vast amounts of data through the whole data management process, from the initial data acquisition to the final data analysis and presentation.
- Learn various methods and techniques to analyze data to generate business insights and to build predictive models to forecast and simulate future outcomes.
- Learn how to formulate business problems as formal mathematical models and obtain optimal solutions to the formulated models.
- Develop practical skills in programming using programming languages such as Python and R.
- Learn how to apply data analytics, data management and data-driven decision making skills across various functional areas of an organization, including Finance, Marketing and Operations.
- Business Communication
- Programming in Python & Software Development
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Stochastic Modeling and Simulation
- Machine Learning for Business
- Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 483 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International60408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60408 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National60408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60408 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.