Your Management and Marketing program at Leeds Beckett University will provide vital insights into the function of management, strategic and international marketing - particularly the role of social media - and the benefits of understanding consumer behaviour in small and medium-sized enterprises and blue-chip organisations. You could work on a live consultancy project, which will expose you to potential employers and industry contacts, or you could choose to specialise in a particular area of management or marketing when researching and writing your dissertation.
You will be guided and supported throughout your course by our expert academics, who will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to make an immediate impact on your chosen career. You will have access to our bespoke Professional Suite, which replicates a realistic working environment, and you will nurture your analytical and communication skills working on live briefs so you can excel in your degree and realise your potential.
You will have the expertise and marketing knowledge required to work at a managerial level in any size of organisation. You could run your own business, manage a marketing team for a blue-chip organisation or work as a freelance management consultant.
- Marketing manager
- Management consultant
- Business development manager
- Project manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Financial Resources
- Corporate Strategy
- Contemporary Marketing
- Agile Consumer Insight
- Strategic Brand Management
- Management, People & Organisations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies View 1549 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PT UK: £888 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.