The Master's in Higher Education Administration from Duquesne University is a 30-credit, online program flexibly designed so that students can tailor the coursework to fit their professional goals. The curriculum, taught by experienced faculty, will be beneficial to professionals in all areas of higher education, including:
- Enrollment management
- Management and business
- Marketing and communication
- Educational technology
- Facilities management and more.
With the flexibility of online delivery and accelerated course terms offered every fall, spring, and summer, students can efficiently pursue their graduate education while working full-time. Duquesne's online M.S. in Higher Education Administration can be completed in as little as two years. Submit the request information form on this page to learn more about the online M.S. in Higher Education Administration program.
Duquesne University's online M.S. in Higher Education Administration provides students with the knowledge and experience necessary to become institutional leaders ready to advance America's diverse array of colleges and universities. Graduates of the online Master's in Higher Education Administration program carry with them a broad, holistic understanding of university structures and operational areas, as well as the ability to identify and analyze problems, craft data-driven solutions, and cast vision for future practice.
- Foundations of American Higher Education
- Data-Driven Decision Making in Higher Education
- Organization and Governance in Higher Education
- Financial Management in Higher Education
- Legal Issues in Higher Education
- The College Student Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHigher Education View 96 other Masters in Higher Education in United States
- Duquesne University Online Graduate Application
- Official college or university transcripts; If your undergraduate and/or graduate degrees are from an institution located outside of the United States, you must use a transcript credential evaluation service to obtain a course-by-course report
- One-page statement of purpose addressing motivation for seeking admission to the program (250 word maximum).
- All international students with a degree from a non-English speaking institution must submit test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam
- 3.0 GPA
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
International15165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1011 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1011 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.