By specialising in human resources, you will gain an understanding of how to use an organisation's best resource - its workforce - to achieve its strategic goals and get the very best out of each individual and team. You will also study key perspectives on human behaviour, how these behaviours are affected by times of uncertainty and change and what you can do to mitigate these challenges.
This Management and Human Resources from Leeds Beckett University is ideal for graduates of non-business related courses who want to boost their employability by adding fundamental business and management skills to their CV - with a particular leaning towards human resource management.
Your qualification in business management principles allied to your deep-rooted knowledge of human resource management will demonstrate to employers that you are ready for a senior position in the public, private or charitable sector.
- Human resources manager
- Operations manager
- Project manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management, People & Organisations
- Comparative HRM
- Key Principles of HRM
- Corporate Strategy
- Managing Financial Resources
- Contemporary Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 280 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PT UK: £888 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.