The European and Mediterranean Studies MA program from New York University draws upon the established resources of existing country programs in French studies, Italian studies, and Hellenic studies, as well as the disciplinary programs, and also offers courses of its own.
To graduate from the CEMS Master’s Program in European and Mediterranean Studies, students must:
- Complete a total of 32 credits, with 12 required credits, and 20 elective credits.
- Complete a master's thesis project and oral defense.
- Demonstrate proficiency of a European language other than English at the advanced level.
- European Culture and Society
- European Politics and Policy
- Mediterranean Studies
- European Politics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages European Studies View 14 other Masters in European Studies in United States
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International61696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61696 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National61696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61696 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.