Students are awarded the Biology (Oral Biology Track) MSc program from New York University upon completion of 36 credits with an average GPA of 3.0 or higher, and completion of a qualifying research paper. 24 of the credits must be completed in Biology courses or courses cross-listed with Biology (BIOL-GA). The remaining 12 credits can be completed in graduate courses offered through other departments such as the Department of Biomaterials or Basic Sciences.
The qualifying paper (also called a Master’s thesis) can be written based on original laboratory research results (laboratory-based thesis) or an in-depth literature study of an area of oral biology (library-based thesis). The thesis is typically mentored by a faculty member.
- Molecules and Cells
- Integrative Seminars in Oral Biology: Bone Biology & Craniofacial Development
- Integrative Seminars in Oral Biology: Oral Systemic Connections
- Issues in Global Pediatric Oral Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Dentistry View 115 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
- This track is open only to students with a minimum of a baccalaureate or equivalent degree, alone or combined with advanced clinical training.
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International69408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 69408 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National69408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 69408 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.