You will develop your leadership, critical thinking and analytical skills to achieve specific business goals and respond to business-critical challenges at this Management and Finance from Leeds Beckett University .
The finance specialism will introduce you to the basics of organisational finance and how to use financial information to support business decisions.
Our modules have been designed by academics and industry experts to ensure that the knowledge and capabilities you develop match senior level responsibilities in organisations across all sectors.
With a strong focus on action learning, your experience will be enhanced by the business simulation suite, through which you will improve your evaluation and decision-making skills by developing strategies to respond to a range of business-critical challenges.
Adding a broad management qualification to your existing knowledge will enhance your understanding of organisational strategies, challenges and opportunities. You will also develop your understanding of finance, giving you the experience needed to succeed in a range of managerial roles within the public, private and charitable sectors.
- Business manager
- Finance manager
- Operations manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Strategy
- Management, People & Organisations
- Corporate Finance
- Contemporary Marketing
- Managing Financial Resources
- Financial Decision Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesProject Management Finance Management Studies View 751 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PT UK: £888 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.