Challenge the status quo, and yourself
Experiential learning opportunities throughout the Sustainable Business Practices program of Duquesne University will encourage you to challenge assumptions and conventional thinking. As a student, you will:
- Learn how to integrate sustainability in all dimensions of business from top-ranked faculty
- Develop innovative solutions for organizations with hands-on consulting projects that integrate the triple bottom line
- Gain a global perspective on sustainability with your international study trip
- Advance your career with targeted resources that will set you up for success
The program starts in late May of each year (summer semester) with a full-time, daytime schedule embodying the United Nations' Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Sustainability and Models
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Managing Information
- Supply Chain Management
- Managing People for Sustained Competitive Advantage
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1471 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- For admissions consideration, it is preferred that applicants graduate with a 3.0/4.0 (from U.S. institutions) or better undergraduate GPA
- While work experience is not a requirement for admissions, past work experiences adds to the classroom dynamic and will enhance your job marketability post-MBA
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Two professional recommendations are required as part of the application process. Recommendations should be from former professors or supervisors who can evaluate your potential for graduate study
- Personal Essays
- Admissions Interview
- International students are required to submit an official TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test (DET) score
International35792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17896 USD per semester during 12 months.
National35792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17896 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.