If you are a manager or graduate with business experience, this Business Administration (Executive) (online) from Leeds Beckett University will maximise your time for learning. It will give you the opportunity to transform yourself into a confident and adept strategic leader without the requirement to attend lectures.
You will study via web seminars, podcasts, activities and our Online Library. Your tutors will support you and provide feedback through discussion forums, email, live chat, telephone calls and video calling software. We un this course supported by an advanced learning platform and you will have access to technical support.
You will receive an online induction before studying the essential subjects of contemporary marketing, accounting and human resource management and then moving on to advanced strategic concepts and specialisms. Finally, you will focus on your professional practice, integrating all the elements you have studied within a consultancy project.
The University is an approved centre for the Institute of Directors and our MBA programme can be used as a platform to becoming a Chartered Director. You will be in a position to take up management positions in all sectors and industries, and you will be able to provide the effective direction and leadership that all organisations, whether in the UK or overseas, need.
- Management accounting executive
- Planning and performance analyst
- Buying manager
- Business consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Self-Effectiveness & Leadership Performance
- Contemporary Marketing
- Organising & Managing for Performance
- MBA Consultancy Project
- Strategic Management
- Accounting & Finance for Decision Making
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 14 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applicants must also have a minimum of 2 years of appropriate business experience where they are making an input to the strategic management of an organisation. Applicants with Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy (CIPFA) membership will be considered for advance entry and are eligible for module exemptions.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
International777 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 777 GBP per module and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA777 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 777 GBP per module and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.